Litchfield Board of Selectmen
- Married for 27 years.
- 4 Children raised in Litchfield
- Lived in Litchfield since 1998
- Lived in Southern NH since 1988
- IT Professional, with 30 years of experience in services, management and architecture.
Service and Dedication to Litchfield:
- Served on the Board of Selectmen since 2010
* Vice-Chairman – 2011
* Chairman – 2012
- Solid Waste Committee, Chairman
- Zoning Board of Adjustment, member
- Budget Committee, Ex-officio
- Recreation Commission, Ex-officio
- Conservation Commission, Ex-officio
Beliefs and Principles:
- Open government and information sharing that is as easy as possible
- Maintaining our assets; Roads, building, equipment and other resources
- Keep our taxes within reason; and provide the services that our community needs
- Keep the feel of our community, but look for opportunities that benefit and aid in the providing the basic services
I want a Litchfield that we can be proud of and one that continues to be a great place to raise our families. I ask for your support and please cast your vote for me on March 12; and I will continue to work on the behalf of Litchfield.
To learn more about me; both personal and professional, go to:
http://johnbrunelle.org or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.